Do you want your dog to listen to you in any situation?
Do you want to learn in a class environment that is tailored to you and your dog's needs?
This is the class where you learn it all, sign up and see results after the first class!
Class Dates posted on homepage
When/How Often are classes
Classes are 6 weeks long with classes twice per week, a total of 12 classes, for 1 hour each.
You will also receive 1 Private Training Lesson part way through the class session that will last 45-60 minutes. This lesson will allow you to ask questions and work on things specific to your dog in a one-on-one setting. It also allows me to check-in to see how you are doing and where you are at with your dog.
If you miss a class you can make it up during another Group Class session.
Each class is in a different outdoor location; anywhere from different parks to the University and Downtown to Dog Parks.
$525 + GST
This photo and many on this site are courtesy of High Four Pet Photography
What do you learn
Each Group Session is tailored to the individuals and their dogs in that class and what they need and want to work on. Below is a list of some topics we go over:
- Basic commands - sit, stay, down, come, wait, hustle, let's go
- Loose leash walking (no more pulling!)
- Patience training (helps build confidence and helps with separation anxiety)
- Urban agility/Using obstacles (mental stimulation)
- Street and Vehicle safety
- Stair and Door Manners
- Proper socialization with other dogs
- Play (human-dog & dog-dog)
- Mental stimulation and why it's important
- Off leash come & dropped leash walking
- How to stop nuisance behaviours (jumping up, barking, destructive behaviors, etc)
- A variety of dog topics - nutrition, pet first aid, dog massage techniques
- Much More!
-- I require a $250 deposit* to hold your spot for the class which will be put toward the class fee once you have attended the first class