When/How Often are classes
Classes are 7 weeks long with classes twice per week
(a total of 14 classes!) for 1 hour.
If you miss a class you can make it up during another Group Class session.
Each class is in a different outdoor location; anywhere from different parks to the University and Downtown to Dog Parks.
One dog $450 (GST included)Two dogs $750 (GST included) --- $150 savings!
This photo and many on this site are courtesy of High Four Pet Photography
What do you learn
Each Group Session is tailored to the individuals and their dogs in that class and what they need and want to work on. Below is a list of some topics we go over:
- Basic commands - sit, stay, down, come, wait, hustle, let's go
- Loose leash walking (no more pulling!)
- Patience training (helps build confidence and helps with separation anxiety)
- Urban agility
- Street and Vehicle safety
- Proper socialization with other dogs
- Play (human-dog & dog-dog)
- Mental stimulation and why it's important
- Off leash come & dropped leash walking
- A variety of dog topics - nutrition, pet first aid, dog massage techniques
- Much More!
-- I require a $100 deposit* to hold your spot for the class which will be put toward the class fee once you have attended the first class